Our Recommended Ministry Partners
Transformation Ministries is proud to recognize the following Ministry Partners.
You can count on these partners to add wisdom, service, and value to your ministry.
Financing Your Vision
Low-Rate Church Loans Available!
At Christian Community Credit Union, we’re committed to helping you
realize your vision for your ministry. We take time to understand your goals, mission, and unique financing needs. Whether it’s purchasing a property, remodeling, or refinancing, we offer affordable and customized loan options.Together, we can bring to fruition your ministry’s vision.
International Ministries (IM) is part of a vibrant mission movement that spans the entire globe. Our purpose is to work cross-culturally to invite people to become disciples of Jesus Christ and to proclaim, through both word and deed, God’s reign of justice, peace and abundant life for all creation. We invite you to join us as part of God’s action to transform the world. Opportunities for global connection are abundant for churches and individuals. These include long- and short-term mission experiences, attending World Mission Conferences (every two years), prayer and financial support of the entire work of IM and of individual missionaries, receiving IM’s electronic or print publications, and more. For information, contact email@example.com.
Senior living filled with FUN, FAITH, and FRIENDSHIP since 1914.
- Independent Living
- Aging In Place
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Short Term Rehab
Welcome to a neighborhood designed with your best future in mind; one that feels more like a village than an institution. At all levels, Atherton:
- Offers safety, convenience, and hassle-free living
- Supports your independence, freedom, and energy
- Eliminates those nagging questions about what might happen
- Delivers opportunities for purpose, personal growth, wellness, and fun
We’re pleased to inform you of a FREE resource for you and your ministry:
ChurchEXCEL.org is our new resource subscription just for churches. Click here to access the subscription.
This free subscription provides:
- over 300 Knowledge Center documents, including policies and procedures
- A toolbox to inspire and empower your church board
- Electronic tax guides
- Our ChurchPulse Newsletter
- Webinars on demand
- Interactive training courses
The tuition for any graduate student applying at Gateway Seminary is $495 per hour. However, because of our new partnership, Transformation Ministries is able to offer qualifying students an hourly rate of $275.
In order to obtain this rate, a Transformation Ministries (TM) Church will contribute at least $50 per hour and TM will match their contribution.
- The student must be a member of a fully covenanting Transformation Ministries (TM) Church.
- Complete the Gateway Church Endorsement form.
- Complete the TM Church Contribution form.
- Email, fax or mail the Gateway Church Endorsement form/TM Church Contribution form to TM.
- TM’s leadership committee will review the Church Endorsement and Contribution form and inform the church of their decision within 5 business days via the email the church provided.
- If approved, TM will forward the following information to Gateway Seminary:
- The student’s Gateway Church Endorsement form.
- A TM Endorsement/approval with payment activating the TM discounted rate.
- TM will then invoice the TM church each semester for the agreed upon church contribution.
- The student is responsible for the remainder of the tuition.
- Student must resubmit the Gateway Church Endorsement form and TM Church Contribution form for each semester/term to continue receiving the TM discounted rate.
Student may apply to Gateway Seminary at any time but in order to be approved for the TM discounted rate, they must complete and send the Gateway Church Endorsement form and TM Church Contribution form to TM.
At this time, Th.M/D.Min/Ph.D are excluded from this discounted rate.
Have more questions about the TM/Gateway Seminary partnership or TM discount process? Email Michele