- Covering 10 months, September-June
- Individual study and preparation – 2 hours per week
- Meeting with small group for team building and discussion – 2 hours per week
- Personal meeting with a mentor – 1 hour bi-weekly
- Three workshops and two retreats
Participants are encouraged to enroll with a one-year-at-a-time mindset, as each successive level of L3 training is optional. Year One is critical and is appropriate for all committed Christians.
What Is It?
- Emerging Phase (Year One) addresses significant issues related to the discipleship and character formation of adult believers. The process involves daily study, weekly small-group discussion, three workshops, and two overnight retreats.
- Equipping Phase (Year Two) is for those who discovered or confirmed during Year One that they are called to Christian leadership. Participants will identify their God-given strengths and develop their direction and strategy for others to follow, learning to lead through a team approach.
- Enriching Phase (Year Three) prepares participants for the personal and spiritual challenges that must be overcome by leaders who desire to finish well over a lifetime of effective ministry. This year focuses on the paradigm shift from being effective leaders to becoming effective developers of leaders.
Subscribe to our E-news
COPYRIGHT 2021 • TRANSFORMATION MINISTRIES • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED