It is no secret that the church in North America today would not be called vibrant and growing overall. Further, there is overwhelming data to show that Pastors feel ill prepared, overwhelmed, and negatively affected (along with their families) as they try to hang on and lead in the local church. Equally shocking is the number of congregations closing every single week.
The primary focus of TM is on the leaders and churches in North America. We are convinced that a major issue with the struggle and decline of the church is a profound lack of support, training/equipping and connection to a community of leaders and an association of other churches with whom we share the only mission of the church – make disciples.
If God has called you to lead you need to be a part of a larger movement. Whether it is to receive critical support and training or to maximize your Kingdom impact, Transformation Ministries is here to serve you and connect you to a greater Mission.
The Mission of TM is clear, straightforward and focused. Learning more and finding out how you can benefit immediately is easy. Contact us directly. A TM staff person will answer your questions, and connect you to a Connection Coach Team that will walk you and your church through the entire process of discovery and connecting with our ministry.
- Opportunities to fellowship with like-minded, kingdom-focused leaders in your area and across the nation.
- Countless resources within our network of ministry partners, over 170 churches and leaders.
- Personal support from high-level leaders with a wealth of knowledge in ministry and work experience.
- Guided process through church health discovery, assessment and planning.
- Workshops and training seminars.
- Discounted and often free admission to inspiring leadership events and conferences.
- Practical support for churches from human resources and insurance, to financial/staff management.
- Training, equipping and coaching for church planters.
- Ordination and Chaplain support and referrals.
- Assistance with pastoral placement and referrals.
- Three thriving camps to utilize for ministry or personal getaway.
- Women and Girls Scholarship program.
- Prayer support.
The New Testament portrays the people of God gathered in local congregations, each having a unique identity, life, and ministry. Together, these individual churches comprise a larger whole, the body of Christ, the Church. New Testament congregations that had historical, geographical, and cultural affinity developed familial relationships with one another that were expressed in sharing leaders, resources, and correspondence; seeking guidance together from the Holy Spirit regarding pressing issues before them, and holding each other accountable for faithfulness to the gospel.
- We will spur one another on towards love, good deeds, evangelism, Biblical justice, and faithfulness, and hold each other accountable to live by the commitments of this covenant. We will meet and fellowship together, encouraging one another as we serve our coming Lord, Jesus Christ.
- We will identify strategic mission objectives, developing resources and staff to advance our mission. We will contribute a “faith share” to support this mission.
- We will partner in preparing and participating in Transformation Ministries conferences, seminars, mission projects and pastoral mentor groups as we find these beneficial to reaching our church’s mission goals. We will, when asked, seek to recommend members for the Board of Directors of Transformation Ministries.
- We will communicate with each other needs among us that are beyond the abilities of local churches to meet, and share together in alleviating those needs.
- We will develop leaders among us who are gifted and called by the Lord for ministry, and commend such leaders to each other.
- We will work with the staff and resources of Transformation Ministries in the pastoral selection process, and at other times in order to maintain the health and missional vitality of this congregation.
- We affirm the Convictions of Transformation Ministries and Core Values as statements of our convictions and values. If at some future date we no longer agree with these statements, we will seek to reconcile our differences, and if we cannot reconcile, we will withdraw from Transformation Ministries.
In order to evaluate our mission effectiveness as God-empowered movement of churches, each church will send an annual report describing mission accomplishments, blessings and concerns.
NOTE: Each church approves of this covenant and directs their officer and pastor to sign. It is then signed by the President and CEO/Mission Lead of Transformation Ministries. A copy is kept in the TM Office and the original is sent back to the church.