- Provide an opportunity for every member and attendee to participate in finding the next pastor
- Take a “snap shot” of the church’s current reality
- Discover the church’s strengths and challenges
- Provide the interim leadership with specific goals during the interim period
- Discern the specific qualifications needed in the church’s next pastor
The Discovery Weekend is conducted around three (3) main components and concludes with a written report and coaching for the Search Team and church leadership team.
- Component One: Self-Study Review, completed by leaders
- Component Two: Church Health Online Survey
- Component Three: This is an open opportunity for your entire congregation to attend a Focus Group at the church facility.
8 am to 4 pm – Focus Groups
The TM Team observes the congregation at worship, learning and fellowship.
Subscribe to our E-news
COPYRIGHT 2021 • TRANSFORMATION MINISTRIES • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED